Review Detail

4.6 36 0.5
Treatments, Masks October 08, 2015 996
Natural hair oils for the win!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love the nutritive solution range but I must say, I'm obsessed with the Advanced hair series range and this product has to be my absolute favourite. When I opened it the very first time, I could see by the colour alone that this bad boy was loaded with oils. When I read up on the ingredient list I was so chuffed because I found out that it contains macadamia, sweet almond and coconut oil. A triple threat? I would say ABSOLUTELY YES. Macadamia is known for its strengthening and nourishing properties that will leave your hair looking healthier. Sweet almond oil is known for its ability to penetrate the hair shaft and moisturise hair from the inside and coconut oil helps the hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. I've seen a remarkable improvement in the quality of my hair. I can't think of a time where I was so chuffed because even my ends felt healthier. Is that even possible? I'm so impressed and know without a shadow of a doubt that this product will be the solution to my lacklustre. dry and damaged hair.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply