4.6 36 0.5
Treatments, Masks October 08, 2015 1011
My Hair Is In Love!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We all love great hair.
lets face it we go through a lot to achieve that.
I for one heat style my hair A LOT ,that combined with frequent coloring and my hairs natural dry texture equals many bad hair days waiting to happen.

So if you're like me and have tried, well almost everything to keep your hair moisturized, then you're in luck! Life just got a whole lot easier.

Infused with African Macadamia Oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil ( For most that don't know Macademia Oil is known for its rejuvenation, high absorption and deep penetration properties. It also eliminates frizz and de-tangles hair. All of those properties with the added benefits of coconut and sweet almond oil makes it sound Amazing.

So does it work?

Hell Yeah! After just the first use my hair was satin soft and so manageable. I have really curly hair and it tends to knot up after drying and i have a tough time combing though and styling without leave in conditioner. Well none of the sort was needed this time.
Unlike other products that leave your hair weighed down, mines actually felt lighter although so deeply moisturized.
oh and did i mention? .... it smells divine!. This musk works well when used in conjunction with the rest of the dove advanced hair care range. Cleanse,Condition then treat for luxurious hair.

Thanks BB #FridayPrizedayWIN

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply