Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 71 0.5
Amazing Dove Pure Care Dry Oil hare care range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Beauty Bulletin team sent me the Dove Pure Care Oil hair care range and to say I like the products would be an understatement. I used the shampoo and the hair treatment mask.

Firstly, the packaging is amazing, beautiful and careful- one can clearly see that a lot of effort was taken into the designing of the package and it s absolutely phenomenal and highly attractive.

Secondly, the scent of the products themselves is heavenly. The mask left my hair smelling phenomenal- I had so many people commenting and asking me what I used for my hair because it smelt wonderful. I love how the scent lasts even days after using the shampoo and mask.

Third, the consistency of the products is quite pleasing. The shampoo and hair mask are nourishing and are not too thick or greasing.

The shampoo and mask are quite effective and leave my hair revitalized and feeling clean, bouncier and volumized just after the first wash. I have kinky and coarse hair that is somewhat a nightmare to maintain and care for and I am truly impressed with how, after one wash, I was able to get the kinks and knots out of my hair without the need of a detangler- superb!

Overall, I am highly impressed and satisfied with this hair care range. I had doubts in the beginning as I thought the products would not be able to be effective towards natural hair, but the Pure Care Dry Oil range has proved itself worthy of every cent!

Thank you so much, Dove!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
E
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply