Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 71 0.5
Shocking News!! Dove Advance Hair Series Also works on Natural 4C Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was legit shocked at the results i got from using the Dove Advance Hair Series Pure Dry Oil Range. As usual i was a sceptic, thinking to my self how a predominently white hair care brand will work on my lushes 4C natural hair. To my surprise i was wrong.

I recieved and used the Dove Advance Hair Series Pure Dry Oil Range Shampoo and treatment masks. [Side Note: "I was actually disapppointed that i ddint recieve the conditioner as well because it would have been great to review the enire range"].
Anyways, for a sulphate shampoo i was actually pretty surprised. Upon washing my hair with the shampoo, to my suprise (1). it lathered really well (2.) it removed all of the weeks product buildup and grit very well and (3.) for a sulphate shampoo it did not leave my hair feeling stripped or britle. It actually left my hair feeling very soft, clean and moisturised. I think it might be because of the added dry oil in the shampoo.
To condition my hair i used the nurishing oil care conditioner (used something from the dove range in order to keep the results authentic). I have three words and three words only- Best Conditioner Ever- I have ever used in my entire life (and believe me, as a product junkie i have used a ton). I am so switching to this conditioner and never using anything else. The one most important thing I loved about Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner is the slip it provides, which is awesome for detangeling (and believe me for a 4C natural like me that is one of 2 of the most important things we look for in a conditioner) and it is supper moisturing (# added moisture). Lastly i use the Dove Advance Hair Series Dry Oil Treatment Mask. As written on the pack i left it on my head with a heat cap (ofcoz) on for 5- 25 mins. I left it on for 25mins. Once again i was over the moon, as my hair felt very soft, sliky, velvety and moisturised to the max and my coils, "sis my coil were full of bounce and supper difined". YAY!
I then went on to do my usual styling routine (LOC Method). I then went on to do a twist out. The next day my hair was soft, sliky smooth and had so much shine.

Overall, I am really impressed with this entire range. I really didnt expect this form Dove, many hair care companies claim to be inclusive and for all hair types and usually dont deliever, however this is not the case right here. I absoultly loved the Dove Advance Hair Series Pure Dry Oil Range and will definately be buying it again. I aslo love how inexpensive it is compared to other premium natural hair care rages on the market.

I am so converting all of my natural hair care lovers to this range. I am legit in love
#DOVEfortheWIN #DoveOneWashChallange #TrialDoveWithFriends

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply