Review Detail

4.6 71 0.5
Treatment Mask for Dull, Dry Hair
(Updated: June 19, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Not only does the product smell absolutely amazing, but it also left my hair feeling much softer than it normally does, after just the first use. I have naturally curly hair with terribly frizzy roots but I was really impressed with how manageable my hair became after this product! It was a nice surprise as this product is not specifically used for frizz, yet it sorted my problem out!

Although this product is a bit pricey, a small amount of the product is used during each wash and it does not need to be used every wash as the product is pretty effective with just a once a week use. For those with dry, dull hair (especially in these harsh winter months), five minutes of your time is all this product really needs. A bargain for those who do not have tons of time to sit at salons for a deep treatment! However, if you have oily roots, it is suggestible to just used this product on the dry parts of your hair as I think it is important not to produce double the amount of oil.

I am very happy with this product and my mum and brother are both keen users of it already!
Love it Dove!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply