Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 71 0.5
Best range I've ever used for my dry hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was quite skeptical at first because there are sooooo many hair products out there making every claim on earth but when it comes to delivery - silent, But My God was I surprised. I expected this to be like any other hair range really - make your hair clean but not perform any miracles. Well I was wrong!

The Dry Oil shampoo is not like your normal shampoo which is creamy and soapy - it's a translucent gold colour with a luxurious scent. It is literally liquid gold in a bottle! A little goes a long way and it really nourishes your hair, my hair gets curly when wet and this shampoo helped it retain its natural curls while keeping it smooth and soft. It normally takes me a few washes to get all the dirt out of my hair as I get dandruff quite quickly and my hair is oily but within that first wash I noticed that my hair was really clean even on a scalp level, and all the slick had washed out.

I followed with the dry oil treatment mask, which I let sit on my hair for 10 minutes. The first thing I noticed about this product is the heavenly smell,normally hair products smell soapy which is unpleasant because after you've done your hair you go around smelling like soap. But this is actually a gentle smell, everyone has been complimenting me on the smell of my hair. It left my hair very soft, smooth, bouncy and super light.

This is honestly my favourite range at the moment because it does exactly what it claims, I've texted all my friends to tell them to get it and I recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry and difficult hair. I will definitely purchase this when I run out (not going back to another brand again).

Dove is killing it at the moment.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply