Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 83 0.5
For the love of Dove
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The best way to get me and my hair is on a Saturday afternoon. You won't get me in a more raw state. Enduring a period of recovery after a week of work, being a mommy and wife. I tried the Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. I reviewed the product during and after Ramadaan but because of the busyness, the fact that I wore hijab during this holy month and that I hardly even had time for myself, I couldn't really take the product out for a full spin and enjoy it - you know - similar to test driving a new car. Saturday night my husband made plans for us to go out and after using the product for a while, I was ready than ever to take it out for a full spin. Nailed it! After using it for 2 months, I realised what I loved so much about the product. It reminds me of summer and these products makes my hair feel light and easy to manage. The product still after all 2 months of using it, smells like that summertime, makes my hair easy to manage and at day 2 of using it, my hair still looks and feels fresh. I love that!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
After
Before
U
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply