Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 83 0.5
Oxygen Moisture Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After 8 washes using the Dove Oxygen Moisture range and Intensive Repair Treatment Mask, I think I am ready to give my final verdict.

Let’s start with appearance, I think the packaging is very pleasing to the eye and is designed in easy-to-use containers. The packaging made it easy to get the right amount of product out, there was no spillage or wastage.
A month ago my hair was very flat and boring, and I was looking for some inspiration to switch up my hair a bit, Dove came just in time. After using the Oxygen Moisture shampoo and conditioner my curls were more defined and bouncy; and my flat hair gained some life. The Intensive Repair Treatment Mask helped to combat breakage by strengthening and nourishing my hair. The ends of my hair is very damaged so inevitably there was a lot of breakage when I brushed through, but after the treatment mask the breakage has definitely been reduced.

Even though the trial is done and I have given my final verdict, I will undoubtedly continue using this product. I would recommend anyone with fine, flat and damaged hair to give Dove a try. I love the results and I am sure you will too.
Dove Oxygen Moisture: Available from Dis-chem, Clicks and Pick and Pay stores countrywide.
Shampoo 250ml – R79.99
Conditioner 250ml -R79.99

Dove Intensive Repair Treatment Mask: Available at Clicks stores countrywide

It retails for only R79.99 (200ml)

A massive thank you to Beauty Bulletin for introducing me to Dove’s haircare products.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply