Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 83 0.5
Very hydrating
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I personally struggle with retaining moisture in my hair which makes it difficult for me to grow it as moisture is an important aspect of healthy hair.

The first thing you notice is the beautiful packaging - the glossy look gives it an elegant feel. I also tried the Dry Oil range so I can appreciate how Dove has colour coded their different ranges, blue for moisture and gold for oil,it's such a simple yet lovely dustinguisher and really shows effort and creativity from Doves part.

The second thing you notice is the smell, it's very refreshing; they've captured the essence of a thousand lakes and bottled it! There's a recurring theme of Moisture, from the colour of the packaging - to the smell. The actual product is a beautiful clear colour.

I used this range every two days for about a week, my scalp felt really refreshed after the first wash , because I have dry hair my scalp tends to get itchy quite a lot but a week of using this combination soothed it. It really left my hair looking and feeling hydrated so I'm looking forward to seeing the long term results.

This is perfect to use in conjunction with the Dry Oil range because after you add moisture to your hair, you must use products which contain essential oils in order to lock the moisture in and prevent it from evaporating from your hair,so Dove really does cater fully to our hair needs.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20180610_152439_813.jpg
2018-06-07 08.46.34 2.jpg
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply