Review Detail

4.6 83 0.5
Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi!
Firstly, let me touch on packaging. The bottles look great, they are simple with metallic writing on a white into blue ombre coloured bottle. The writing is , the ml and what the benefits are visible on the bottle.

I have natural hair so I use Sulphate free products, it doesnt indicate if the shampoo is sulphate free however I still tried it. I also have fine hair so Im looking for products that offer volume and the Oxygen moisture was perfect for this!
The shampoo did not leave my hair feeling dry(i was happy about this) & the conditioner sealed alot of the moisture that shampoo tends to strip away from our hair.
Next I used the treatment mask, its called the Intensive Repair mask with Nutri-Keratin Actives. Loved it! It made my hair really smooth and soft, after leaving it in my hair for 10mins.

PS: I also used the same process(shampoo, conditioner and mask) on my weave and not only was it exceptionally clean, but it was really soft, as if it hadnt been worn before.

Ive trusted Dove from face products to body products and I can definitely say their hair series is just as great! Lovely range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20180607_120406.jpg
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply