4.4 20 0.5
Conditioners October 08, 2015 448
Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Review By Vanessa Alily
(Updated: June 11, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This Conditioner really worked wonders for my hair. Initially I tried the Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner and although I loved it, it didn't really help with detangling. My hair is natural and therefore I need a really strong conditioner that can soften it and although The Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner really did smoothed out my edges, I felt like my roots were neglected because that's where I had new growth and the more nappy textured hair. So I tried the Oxygen Moisture Conditioner, which is for fine, flat hair (mind you my hair is neither lol) however it worked MARVELOUSLY! I really got the results I wanted and my hair was so much easier to comb and detangle as well. As a suggestions DOVE could really look into a line for NATURAL HAIR (African Hair) in the future based off the effectiveness of some these products however a more customized range just for ladies with my hair type. JUST A THOUGHT.
You can watch my detailed review in the video below, please note the video is a review all the products that were sent to me but I also spoke specifically about this one and therefore included the video here.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_9712-2.jpg
IMG_9700-2.jpg
Review Of Dove Hair Care Products.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply