Review Detail

4.4 20 0.5
Conditioners October 08, 2015 468
Dove Advanced Hair Series: Oxygen Moisture Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So who doesn't get excited when Dove launches a new Product, I am one those millions of excited and happy consumers, I absolutely love Dove products so gentle on your skin and hair and they always produce the results you expect.

About the Oxygen Moisture range it uses uses oxyfusion technology to breathe life into fine hair. It is made with lightweight oxygen-fused conditioning ingredients, which moisturises flat, limp hair while adding up to 95% more volume.

So when it comes to conditioner its the first product done after the trial, I think that's a given when it comes to a lot of ladies with long hair. I would say my hair length is long so I tend to use quiet a bit of conditioner on the length of my to help with split ends and fly-away's.

The conditioner moisturizes for instant smoothness without weighing hair down, I felt the consistence was very light on your hair. I like using the conditioner it was light and not heavy at all my hair was never greasy, I will definitely be a staple in my December routine.

Overall I will continue to use Dove products always great results and super light on your skin never had any reactions and most of all loving their Advanced Hair care series definitely a staple for this summer will change it up in summer and give the dry oil range a try for the sun damage for this December 2015.

They retail for R69 a bottle but go on special for R49 at Dis-chem and Clicks stores nationwide, so don't for get to give both a try. So they are budget friendly and easy on those pockets so you don't have to spends hundreds of rands on your hair monthly.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Dovejpg.jpg
251519011_0_640x640.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply