4.6 13 0.5
Fragrances July 18, 2014 575
Be Delicious with DKNY
(Updated: July 18, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Many of us will be familiar with the original DKNY Be Delicious fragrance. The latest offering from the fragrance house, however, is the DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette, a perfume that not only smells beautiful but also treats the skin.

I tried the Golden Delicious scent from the range. It's a more mature step away from the original scent and is a lot lighter and fresh. I found it to be less cloying than the original and really couldn't help smelling my wrist throughout the day. I tend to get headaches from very strong scents and with this one I was able to wear it all day with ease and headache free!

Even better, this range of EDTs treat the skin and contain an, "Apple Fusion Complex," that gives the following skin benefits:

- Instant skin hydration after the first spritz
- Skin is left with a luminous glow
- Gently exfoliators smooth and refine the skin

This is definitely a more grown up version of the original Be Delicious scent and leaves a lightweight veil of fragrance on the skin thanks to the inclusion of delicate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract.

I'm absolutely sold!

DKNY Golden Delicious Skin Hydrating EDT: R570 (50ml), R750 (100ml)
BB
Top 50 Reviewer 118 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

39 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4
Ordering
July 18, 2014
Instant skin hydration after the first spritz, Skin is left with a luminous glow, Gently exfoliators smooth and refine the skin
S
Sametia
July 18, 2014
Benifits are also: Instant moisturization, more radiant and smoother skin
S
Sametia
July 18, 2014
Aren't Apples just the best thing ever?!? Helps with weightloss, amazing for baking, and now - GREAT for our skins TOO?!? How awesome that DKNY has found a way to use the best of Apples - hydrating instantly after your first spray of lusciousness, giving a glow just like the gorgeous colour of a Yellow or even Pink Lady apple, and somehow even adding exfoliators to smooth my skin! Getting ALL of these benefits while smelling like a breath of fresh air, a touch of summer...What more could you ask for from a fragrance! Bravo!
M
Marrels
July 18, 2014
Ooooh such a fabulous fragrance

- Gently exfoliates smooth and refine the skin
P
phantomenace
July 18, 2014
*Instant skin hydration after the first spritz
*Skin is left with a luminous glow
*Gently exfoliators smooth and refine the skin

Love DKNY :)
L
LiznaE
(Updated: July 18, 2014) July 18, 2014
Instant skin hydration after the first spritz

This is definitely a more grown up version of the original Be Delicious scent and leaves a lightweight veil of fragrance on the skin thanks to the inclusion of delicate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract.

On a personal note: I absolutely love the DKNY "apples", I received the normal gold for my 30th and received compliments every time I wore the fragrance, my bottle is sadly finish :(
M
Melissa2504
July 18, 2014
The skin hydrating benefits of DKNY Golden Delicious Skin Hydrating EDT Spray are:

1. It hydrates your skin instantly after the first spritz
2. Your skin is left with the most luminous glow
3. It contains gentle exfoliators which smoothes and refines your skin
4. All while leaving a light weight veil of fragrance on the skin
C
CharlotteMyburgh
July 18, 2014
I've started with DKNY Woman moved on to the original apple and currently I'm using DKNY Pure. I love their fragrances, it smells absolutely devine! However the only benefits I got was compliments on the smell but with the new DKNY Golden Delicious Skin Hydrating EDT I'm also able to get instant skin hydration after the first spritz, it will leave my skin with a luminous glow (how amazing is that???) and it gently exfoliates and refine the skin (are you for real???) An apple a day truly keeps the doctor away!
M
melanie-lu
July 18, 2014
K
kt-2
July 18, 2014
Ooh, this sounds lovely, I get migraines from strong scents too, and I'm having a very hard time choosing a perfume for my wedding day for that reason, and also because I have extremely sensitive skin and a lot of perfumes burn me.
a Fragrance that moisturizes your skin? That's amazing. Not only does it not have negative side effects, it actually IMPROVES your skin while making you smell, well, delicious.
Who doesn't want glowy skin? (especially on your wedding day, wink - wink) to me, glow = health.
And on top of that, it also exfoliates your skin, leaving it smoother. I would LOVE to try this. It sounds heavenly.
AH
Adel Heine
39 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4

Leave a Reply