Review Detail

4.1 4 0.5
Weaves and Wigs July 27, 2015 136
DIVYA Superior Virgin Clip-in Extensions - Viatnamese
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair is in its in between stage, waiting for its next weave install. As much as I love my shorter natural hair, there are days when I crave length. Thank goodness for the invention of clip-in extensions.

I've been wearing DIVYA Superior Virgin Remy Clip-in Extensions for just over a week and I'm officially obsessed. Viatnamese hair was my texture of choice because the hair shaft contains twelve cuticles - the same amount Ethnic hair contains. This of course means it blends effortlessly and seamlessly with my hair.

Clip-ins are a DIY-friendly hair transformation experience. I scurried over to my hairdressers to have my hair relaxed as I was due for my 6 week chemical treatment. As you normally would after relaxing, I based my scalp then began parting my hair from the nape of my neck from left to right. With each parting I clipped in a piece of hair and repeated the process until I reached the crown of my head.

The quality of DIVYA hair extensions is outstanding. Shedding is minimal and I also have the option of removing my clips and simply doing a sew-in.

I mostly love the fact that I could add length to my hair within minutes. The more you do it, the quicker the process becomes.
DIVY clip in hair extensions.png
CG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 27, 2015
Oh wow I can't even tell the difference! They are nice indeed so stress free!
A must try thanks for sharing, you look beautiful by the way :)
Z
ZaShandu
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply