CLIENT APPROVED Bio-Oil-Skincare-Oil-Natural-Carton-400x400.jpg
Body oils March 03, 2021 1272
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil (Natural)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Is it worth the HYPE?!
If you are a regular on my account, then you would have seen that I participated in the Bio-Oil Skincare Oil (Natural) trial. My skin concern in question was the overall dryness that I was experiencing, coupled with my dark spots as a result of acne scarring.

Skin Concerns:
1. Dry skin: As an oil-based product application was not an issue. The new and improved formula allowed for effortless absorption. My skin felt hydrated and supple with a soft glow to it.

2. Uneven complexion/acne scaring: As much as I want to say it looks like my scars have lightened, an honest opinion can only be given after using the product for a minimum period of 6 months.

My experience :
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil (Natural) definitely exceeded my expectations. What stood out for me was the scent, texture, absorption abilities, and minimalistic packaging, however, it was the fact that it is cruelty-free, made from recyclable material and 100% natural ingredients that won me over.
The latter coupled with the fact that my skin had never felt so hydrated is the reason why this will be on my repurchase list.

Oil vs Cream:
If natural and organic ingredients are a deal-breaker then oil products have a better advantage than cream-based. The same can be said for absorption power. I love how relaxing and therapeutic it feels to massage oils into my body, however, it all boils down to personal preference.

Final thoughts :
I really enjoyed working with a brand that shares the same values with respect to the choice of ingredients, environmental impact, and animal testing views. This definitely came through in the final product. Bio-Oil described it as, a new variant, and it definitely is a variant we want around.

The new Bio-Oil Skincare Oil (Natural) retails at, R64.99 for 25ml making it not only good for your skin and the environment but good on your purse too. Bio-Oil Skincare Oil (Natural) can be purchased from the following stores: Dischem, Wellness Warehouse, Faithful to Nature, and Clicks Pharmacy.
R
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply