Review Detail

5.0 4 0.5
Hair Removal June 10, 2014 956
Dischem Wax Strips
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Dischem Wax Strips are quick, easy, effective and affordable if you're on some tight budget. There are 24 strips and the packaging clearly indicates how to use them if you're a first time user.

With Aloe Vera Extracts it leaves you smelling quite good. the scent isn't strong as you'd expect but good enough to last you the day as you're not suppose to use any perfume products after you've waxed. You are expected to wait 24hrs before you can bath yourself in that good perfume or deodorant you own. Same recommendation goes for swimming or sunbathing.

I've been using them for a while now and they have done the job quite well. I use them for my underarms and they remove every hair; leaving my skin smelling good and feeling very smooth.
My hair grows fast so it last me for abut 3 weeks which it close to the 4 week mark set on the packaging. The strips can be used several times until the stickiness has gone. If you find that there is excess wax left on your underarms, apply baby oil or Vaseline to remove it.

Ladies wax is said to be much beneficial than using a shaving blade. It is said that waxing helps remove the dark marks/lines most people usually have on their underarms whereas shaving adds to the marks. And this is the reason I stopped shaving and started waxing and might I add that it really does work. Just like anything it takes time before you notice the difference as it depends on how dark your marks are. I usually use apple cider vinegar before I put on my Nivea naturally even roll on. This has helped lighten the marks and I'm almost clear :)

So go out there ladies and purchase your wax strips.

N
Top 500 Reviewer 25 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 10, 2014
What does it cost?
R
Ronnae
June 10, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment