Review Detail

4.6 167 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers January 26, 2015 5890
Dischem Lip Therapy - Honey
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When you lose your lip balms a lot, you start getting frustrated by the prices.

I love this lip therapy's price. You can really splurge on these and not feel bad about it.

If you frequent Dis-Chem then there is no way you have not seen these babies. They place them right by the till as a trap, I'm convinced. I got myself one in Honey. I picked Honey because it is a humectant, meaning it's great for retaining moisture.

It fits nicely in my handbag, my purse, my gym bag, basically anywhere.

It's a clear oil like substance, looks a bit siliconey too. Ingredients include Mineril Oil, Petrolatum, Bees Wax, Shea Butter and Honey Extract.

I thought it would have a sweet scent, but it doesn't have a scent to me. It's moisturising, but not for long during the day. Application before bed results in me waking up with moist and soft lips, must be because I don't do much talking when I'm sleeping. It's also great to apply before doing my DIY lip exfoliating. It helps with the process.

This is definitely a repurchase in my stash.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Thobile

i have just started using this product.i am trying out ALOe .i was impressed by the 1st application i fell inlove.its been 3 days but im starting to get cracked lips its more like im reacting to it.Should i give it more time??

Leave a Reply