Review Detail

4.7 34 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 08, 2019 777
So fresh and so clean, clean
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always had sensitive skin, and as a child, the Dettol Sensitive bar soap was what my mother bought for me to use... So when I saw this new bar soap from Dettol with Aloe & Avo, I got really excited, because I knew it would be gentle enough to use on my skin, while still offering that germ-fighting protection that Dettol is known for.
So, what do I think now after 3 weeks of using the new Dettol bar? It's AMAZING! Definitely worth the price. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh, plus the SMELL that lingers in my bathroom and on me from this beautiful product is my favorite part.
I also gave a Dettol Eventone bar to a male friend of mine who is an adventure junkie, and he too has confirmed that this Dettol bar is his new go-to for keeping him fresh, clean and ready to take on or wash off the germs from all his outdoor adventures.

I haven't noticed any difference in my skin tone, but my skin tone isn't really uneven, so I cannot comment on the effectiveness to even out the skin tone, however, I do know that Aloe & Avo are amazing for the skin and having these active ingredients in the bar is sure to do your skin good regardless.

Buy it! And thank me later...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply