4.7 34 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 08, 2019 782
My Dettol Eventone Journey
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Beauties
So I've been testing out the dettol eventone aloe and avo hygiene soap for the last 4+ weeks & these are my thoughts.

FRAGRANCE:
It smells fresh & absolutely devine. A herbal and earthy scent.

TOUCH & FEEL OF SOAP:
I've grown up with Dettol as the trusted for choice for germ protection & it's great to see that they have evolved with me to do more then protect but also nourish my skin. The bar has macro particles that help exfoliate your skin so you can use the bar directly on your face.

FEEL ON SKIN:
It isn't harsh at all on the skin & this was a major concern of mine before I starting using it.
I have Oily to combination skin & because of that I am prone to breakouts, it combines the properties of super fruit avo and the soothing anti-inflammatory properties of aloe making it gentle yet effective, I didn't have a single pimple or breakout since I started using the soap.
I'm not sure if it's the formula but it did strip myface of oils though leaving my face feeling dry and tight, that was easily fixed by moisturizing my face.

PRICING:
This is arguably the most affordable beauty bar in S.A, it easily became part of my beauty routine and I used it for both my face and body.
2 functions 1 soap.
I would definitely repurchase.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON DETTOL:
It's a hygiene soap meaning it protects against harmful/breakout causing bacteria and further more from the trusted family brand that has been protecting and nourishing families for generations, so it's safe to use for the entire family ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG-20190412-WA0022.jpg
M
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply