4.7 34 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 08, 2019 777
Dettol EvenTone™Aloe & Avo Review by The Foxy Momager
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello Beauties!

Today I am finalising my thoughts on the NEW Dettol Even Tone Hygiene Soap Bar.

I have been using the soap now for plus minus 4 weeks. I have been using the soap on my body and face.

"Dettol EvenTone™ Aloe & Avo is a luxurious hygiene bar packed with super fruits and botanical extracts. It’s powerful germ-fighting formula and gentle ingredients wash away blemish-causing oil and dirt. Use it on your face to leave your complexion looking even, moisturised, and clear."

The bar is said to even out skin tone as well as wash away oil and dirt from the skin. It is also said to leave your skin clear and moisturised after use.

It is infused with Aloe and Avo which both in their own capacity are amazing for your skin.

Aloe Vera:

Cooling properties
Anti-inflammatory
Provides a protective layer to keep skin moisturised
Rich in anti-oxidants
Speeds up healing

Avocado:

Healing acne
Moisturising the skin
Also helps with inflammation
Reduces appearance of wrinkles
Exfoliates the skin
Decreases oil on the face

Just looking at the benefits, you can now see why I love this bar so much!The bar is a standard size green soap bar with little granules in it. It smells absolutely amazing and is very luxurious. It is packaged in a standard Dettol packaging cover which is very appealing.

After using this bar for 4 weeks I can see a difference in my skin. My skin doesnt feel dry or leathery from the soap but more moisturized. I have some bad uneven skin tone on my cheeks from acne that I have noticed are lighter and more even.I am still getting used to using a soap bar on my face as I have always been against it but after using this bar I'm becoming more and more open to it.

I have used this one my body as well. I feel it keeps me fresh and clean for hours and I love how my body feels exfoliated as well after using this bar.I've really enjoyed using this bar & would really recommend it to other beauties!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply