Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Body oils September 25, 2010 184
Sh'Zen Detoxifing Toning Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've tried just about every product on the market to help get rid of my spider veins on my legs, and have been using the Detoxifying Toning Oil for about 3 weeks. I am so excited to start seeing a noticeable difference!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
September 25, 2010
Kashiefa, this looks like such an exciting product! I got a few spider veins on my thighs after my pregnancies and have been trying to hide them ever since! How much does this product cost??
A
atomickitten
September 25, 2010
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Maryanne. It costs R189 for 100ml. You can log onto the Sh'Zen website and check under stockists for a consultant in your area. They'll deliver to you:)
I know it's going to take a long before they all completely go away, but I'm so stoked just to see even the smallest improvement! I massage it into my legs after a hot shower, and I find that to be the most effective method.Unless you suffer from spider veins, you'll never understand the inconvenience of them!
Best of luck Maryanne, and please let us know how it goes...
K
Kash
September 25, 2010
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks a million, Kashiefa! I found that daily cardio exercise on my elliptical trainer helped get rid of most of them, but there are two or three on each upper thigh that still plague me and I try to camouflage them with base when I wear shorts and minis. Will definitely invest in a bottle of this and keep u posted on the results :-) Thanks for the fabulous review!
A
atomickitten
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply