Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays May 06, 2015 306
Dermalogica Ultra Calming Redness Relief Primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I currently use Dermalogica ultra calming cleanser, smoothing cream, daily microfoliant and multivitamin power serum so I was totally ecstatic when I received an inbox that I would be receiving Dermalogica redness relief primer from Beauty Bulletin!
Firstly a little about my skin is that I do not suffer with any conditions, yet I have very fair and sensitive skin which even a gentle exfoliating causes redness.
So this little bomb “ Dermalogica redness relief primer” is not only a primer but a sunscreen and redness reducing treatment all in one! Better yet is that it contains no artificial fragrances. The primer cream is a green colour which is the opposite shade of red on the colour wheel so therefore it helps to counteract any redness on the face. This primer can be worn alone or under foundation, I personally used it under my foundation on a daily basis for the past two weeks and definitely did notice that it lightened up red areas, it blends easily and has a great light feel. My foundation looked good as new after an entire day, so as a primer it is definitely a keeper! As well as such a tiny bit goes a long way, so will be interesting to see how long this tube lasts me ?
Final summary is I will most certainly be adding Dermalogica Redness relief primer to my wishlist and I highly recommend it to those who have sensitive skin. The feel of this primer is amazing needless to say all the other added benefits!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply