4.8 4 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments October 28, 2013 551
Get face mapped by Dermalogica
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ever wondered if you were Skin fit? We concentrate so much on our phyiscal fitness level and often neglect what is looking at us in the mirror - our skin. I was fortunate enough to be treated to a wonderful and informative morning at Dermalogica on Wembley on the 19th October. We were greeted upon arrival with a glass of bubbly and a delectable selection of snacks.

This was where my journey to my best skin started. We often think because we use the most expensive products we are doing the best for our skin. Well, at least I always thought that way. Ever stopped and wondered "How is your skin behaving today"? These are the type of questions we were confronted with. And honestly, I didn't know. I assumed my skin was ok because I was giving it such "expensive" product attention.

After my face mapping exercise, an exercise I would definitely recommend you to partake in - the "penny" dropped. Although I was using expensive and award winning products, they were not doing my skin any justice. I got "schooled" by my lovely therapist and there started my investment into my skin.

Throughout our morning, the champagne kept flowing and the treats were endless. There was also a wonderful selection of teas to choose from.

The journey ended with two lovely goodie bags and me being completely blown over by this amazing brand. I invested in myself and bought a few products to try, to date I have been very happy and will probably make the transition soon.

Dermalogica you have my thumbs up.
L
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply