Review Detail

3.6 5 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 08, 2011 148
Decléor Aromessence Néroli
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the first time that I've used any Decleor product. My skin has been quite dry after I used Reacutan a few years ago to clear up some acne, so I was very excited to try this product out. The facial oil smells like those arometherapy oils that you get when you go to the spa. I quite like the smell because its very soothing. Only 2-3 drops is required for the entire face. I usually rubbed it gentle in my palms before applying it to my face. I apply slightly more on my cheeks where I tend to get dry and rub the remainder on the rest of my face and neck. I usually apply my moisturiser on after I apply this product.

I used this product every evening for just over a week before I noticed any difference. The first week I used the skin on my cheek was still dry. After a week, the dry patch disappeared completely and I noticed that my pores are slightly less visible as well. Now that I've stopped applying it for the last few days, the dry patch is back.

So this is definitely a product that works, but you need to be discipline in applying it everyday to see the results.

K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply