Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers September 09, 2015 447
Yummy for my Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you're like me and stand for hours at the haircare aisle reading through labels trying to figure out which hair care products to choose, I'll put you out of your misery and spill the tea about this product.

I'm a self confessed, hard to please customer and very picky when it comes to selecting products but I don't regret buying Dark and Lovely Fat Protein Food Shampoo.

My hair was relaxed and dyed and due to this "double chemical processing", it was in need of an S.O.S. I felt depressed seeing my hair on my comb after brushing so I decided to feed my strong hair some fat whilst also washing it. Who knew that hair needs fat and protein? If your body needs it, so does your hair.

First of all, it smells divine. Sweet and yummy. That
was my first attraction to it. When it cleansed my itchy scalp without drying my hair, I was sold.
I'm hooked. I now use it for a quick wash and its my go to for washing before treating my hair.

I love it and share it with close friends and family. What I also love about it is that a little goes a long way so there is enough to share and keep for myself.

Don't say I didn't tell you. Try it out and be a judge for yourself. I was thoroughly impressed by Dark and Lovely and thats not a cliche.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 02, 2015
I would have to agree on the smell...it is amazingly refreshing!
K
KhomotsoB
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply