Review Detail

4.3 16 0.5
Afro's, Dreadlocks and Braids September 12, 2016 703
Experiencing the new Dark and Lovely Plaiting Pudding Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been natural for around eight years now and it's been quite a journey. I think the most challenging thing overall was that I'm a student and the right products often cost quite a bit of money. The availability of products is also another thing, to order products online or via social media is quite a process, can be quite tedious and can I just mention this overpriced delivery fee that we have to pay??

I am really a one-stop shop kinda girl so my biggest wish is that I would be able to go into a local supermarket or drugstore and buy products for my hair while I purchase the rest of my items. Products that I know are effective, carry quality ingredients and there is a constant availability of them without going through difficult lengths for them to land in your hands.

I must say the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Plaiting Pudding Cream has to be one of my favourites from this range, 2nd to the Knot-Out Conditioner. First let's start with the smell, it smells amazing, like a fresh mango smoothie so it's like a full-fat smoothie for your hair.

Product Specs:
Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Plaiting Pudding Cream
250 ml
R 69.95
* Contains no mineral oils, parabens or alcohols.

Second the consistency: It did not feel weighed down at all. the consistency is quite thick but what is really great is that it does not leave any gross residue on your hands after application so when I applied it to my hair, it was quickly absorbed and left my shiny, moisturized ( not greasy) and my curls defined.

It has a nice hold as well, so it's a nice emergency if you've run out of your edge tamer.

Overall I love the product, and now that it is " Wash n Go" Season, it is definitely added as a staple to my regime.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Curl definition after applying the Plaiting Cream
P
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply