Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Oils and Gels April 19, 2016 135
Dark and Lovely Amla Legend Sleek Repair Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I grew up using Dark and Lovely and I am always excited to use their new products. Because I relax my hair and I love it when my hair is sleek and straight, I tend to over-do-it with the hair straightener or dryer.

I haven't relaxed my hair since February - so you can imagine the amount of growth happening (I am trying to minimize the number of times I relax my hair a year). Hopefully, the hair gods will help me stop with my little fetish.

Because I haven't relaxed for a while, keeping my hair straight has become a bit of a mission coz I am all about that straightener, but I am so petrified that I am causing damage to my hair, since I straighten it so much...then this little beauty landed on my desk so I was happy to try something new.

Dark and Lovely’s Alma Oil’s intense moisture rejuvenates every strand of your hair. It left my hair looking thick and healthy and not all like it was breaking. After a few weeks of using it; my hair didn’t break. The Alma oil restored shine to my awesome hair and it is soft and smooth.

I think I just found a must have for winter, especially if you are going to be keeping your natural hair or most importantly if you are going to have a weave. If you live in Cape Town, this is definitely a must, as we all know it tends to rain here in winter.

Posting pictures soon :-)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply