Review Detail

5.0 5 0.5
Shampoo July 24, 2014 519
Vatika Naturals : HAIR FALL CONTROL
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair was literally ruined after using a shampoo by a well known brand so I started thinking of damage control and Vatika naturals Shampoo was the first that came to mind. Now I've used many variants from this brand and have reviewed two but this one caters to Hall fall! My hair was so dry and damaged but what concerned me more and had me in a panic was how much it was falling! So I got this and used it and during the first wash not as much hair was lost compared to when I was using that disastrous shampoo I mentioned! I would never change shampoos except for the fact that we need to or so I've heard from a few experts. Now with this shampoo from vatika my hair felt instantly revived after the first wash! The ingredients of this shampoo are, Cactus - which makes hair strong and smooth, Garlic- which helps stimulate roots and controls hair fall, Gergir- which helps nourish hair from root to tip.
My hair certainly feels more nourished and well on its way to recovery! Vatika Naturals is not a brand to be underestimated ladies , this is truly worth trying. There are many variants to suite everyone! The price is ridiculously cheap but the quality and effectiveness is beyond amazing :) so if hair fall is plaguing you this is the product for you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 03, 2016
Thank you for this review, I'm hoping it will help stop my hair falling. Did you perhaps notice your hair thickening as a result of using it?

Thanks
R
Rubina
August 03, 2016
Hi Rubina , you are most welcome ... continued use resulted in less hairfall and gave my hair new life and gave my hair back its thickness so the answer to your question, yes yes yes ?
M
mia-shaik
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply