Review Detail

3.5 3 0.5
Moisturisers January 07, 2013 177
ORS Curls Unleashed
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I was in curl and coil heaven last month when found ORS Curls Unleashed at my local clicks. I recently decided to transition my hair . For the BB’s that might think what is that? transitioning hair?
“Transition Definition: To transition is to return to a natural hair texture from a chemically straightened or heat-trained one.”

So I am currently still I road-testing all curl and coil product to find the one that’s best for my hair type. The ORS Curls Unleashed Aloe Vera & Honey Curl Boosting Jelly smells great I shop with my sense of smell, no use having a great product but it does not smell clean and fresh. I use the ORS Curls Unleashed Aloe Vera & Honey Curl Boosting Jelly to create bantu knot-out styles. This product has so far been perfect I just use a little per each section, do my twist and leave it in for about 12hours – you can leave it overnight as well. The results is non-sticky curls in my hair. I am considering buying the complete the ORS Curls Unleashed Aloe Vera & Honey Curl and coil range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply