4.4 17 0.5
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 861
Comfitex Ultra Slim Pantyliners
(Updated: October 09, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I'm not on my period I always use pantyliners. I was happy to be given the opportunity to try the Comfitex brand as I was loyal to my previous brand and probably wouldn't have tried this if I wasn't sent these to sample. And 5 extra... Yay! The ziplock packaging makes it perfect for travelling, it's a nice little packet which is very convenient for even keeping in your handbag. Ok so 1st off, I like the packaging, it's pretty, but we all know what really matters is how effective the contents are. I used it immediately and I must say I was impressed. It did what it was supposed to, the size and shape was right and it agreed with my skin as well - I'm usually very sensitive around my lady bits and many products cause a rash. So the fact that these are unscented and have a cotton cover is a plus for me! It's really nice and slim as well, not thick and chunky like some others... I can't even tell that it's on! The one thing I didn't really like though was the sticky bit that sticks onto the panty.... it wasn't in the entire underside of the liner, but rather only a rectangle, which caused the edges to fold and become slightly uncomfortable and the liner began to move. Other than that I was quite happy with it. Oh and I was very pleased at the fact that the adhesive didn't transfer to my underwear as my previous brand did. I would purchase this again. I gave it the extra packs to my mum and aunt to use and they love it! They will definitely be purchasing this again

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply