4.6 31 0.5
COMFITEX-Range-400x400.jpg
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 1566
#onelessthingtoworryaboutsa
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Sanitary products are a big deal for me and finding the right one has always been a struggle. Cause it's either I sacrifice comfort for security or security for comfort and with the Comfitex range I received bot the things I need the most comfort and security at no sacrifice to me??. Using both the maxi and ultra thin pads I received the same about of security and comfort. I was nervous about the ultra thing pads as in the past they've always caused leakage which is one of my biggest fear and this time I was secure all day with no worries which was an absolute first for me. I enjoy using this range as well at the femine hygiene wipes which is something I've never used before and now I'm sure I can't live without. The disposable sanitary bags made disposing of the pads so much more easier for me. I feel this range catered to my every need and will everyone else. Comfort and security is what every female needs and wants and with Comfitex it's possible and I truly understand why with Comfitex you have #onelessthingtoworryabout

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
#onelessthingtoworryabout
Z
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply