COMFITEX-Range-400x400.jpg
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 1577
Comfitex Ultra Thin Unscented Pads
(Updated: October 12, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very loyal to my previous brand of sanitary pads, but these Comfitex pads really changed that. I absolutely love these! I was so happy that I got the unscented ones as I have very sensitive lady parts. The pad is not only comfortable, but it is so ultra thin that it feels as if you have nothing on. They aren't kidding about the ultra thin part, it's the slimmest pad I've ever used (and I've tried all the other excellent brands), while still retaining its effectiveness! It stays put all day and does what it's supposed to do. It's great for sensitive skin as I didn't have a reaction to it at all. My only issue was that it's quite short, and I usually have a heavy flow so I can only use this right at the beginning or towards the end of my period, and I definitely can't sleep with it as I need an extra long pad for that. I would love it if there are longer pads in this range! I actually need to check up on this. Thank you so much for the opportunity to try this out, I am really impressed! My mum and aunt really love it as well, and it's perfect for them as they have a light flow. This is going on my next shopping list!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply