4.6 31 0.5
COMFITEX-Range-400x400.jpg
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 1576
#OneThingLessToWorryAbout
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi ladies, so I've been handpicked by Beauty Bulletin to review and share my #OneLessThingToWorryAbout experience with Comfitex!!!
In the weeks to come I will be sharing my views on these products on my Instagram [@jamie_almacin] and Facebook [Jamie Almacin] pages.
I hate to put this out there but the cost of living is an issue for most South Africans. Having to buy sanitary products each and every month can be financially draining especially if you are on a tight budget. With Comfitex you don't have to worry because they are an affordable brand.
I personally love bright colours because it uplifts my mood and if you are like me you will instantly be drawn to these products because the packaging is bright and colourful.
The packaging is also really easy to open especially when you are in a rush or need to be discreet at work or school when it is that time of the month.
I look forward to using and sharing my views about these products and I hope that you will be following my updates and giving these products a try as well.
Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite ???
P.S. Who run the world???
GIRLS!!! ??

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
J
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply