COMFITEX-Maxi-Thick-Scented-Pads-400x400.jpg
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 822
Comfitex Maxi pads
(Updated: October 24, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When the floodgates open, this is the soldier you want on your side. Armed with a soft cotton cover for comfort, channels to help prevent leakage and wings for better fit, it's definitely ready for battle. As daughters of Eve, the last thing we want to worry about when going to bed, medication pumped in your system to ease the pain, is waking up in a pool of what's supposed to be on the pad. I don't think anything can ruin your day more than that, there's a few things that comes close but it's not up there with this. It happened to me enough times to know that all I want to do is climb back into my now-ruined bed and forget I was ever born a woman. 

On a serious note though, these pads are super-absorbent, not uncomfortable when worn and you have the option of either scented or unscented. The colour palette used in the entire range is quite appealing and you won't miss it in stores.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Denise Zincke

This pad is definitely not for the bigger ladies. It folds up inside the cover then leaks over the sides. This is the worst pad I’ve ever used!! I think it would be better if the pad is stitched to the cover so that it doesn’t move or fold inside the cover. I wasted my money on this! I prefer the blue comfitex pack. Unscented and no wings.

Leave a Reply