fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 79 0.5
Colgate Optic White Range
Toothpastes, Floss October 25, 2023 2546
Brighter Smiles Await: Colgate Optic White Oxygen Duo Delivers!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently put the Colgate Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste and the Colgate Optic White Overnight Whitening Pen to the test, and here are my thoughts:

•The Colgate Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste truly impressed me with visible whitening in just three days. My teeth felt noticeably brighter, and the results were consistent with regular use.
•The Colgate Optic White Overnight Whitening Pen delivered instant results, enhancing the overall brightness of my teeth. The convenience of application made it a standout product for quick, visible improvements.
•While I can't claim it reversed years of stains overnight, the Colgate Optic White Oxygen Duo did contribute to a gradual reduction in stains over time, especially with regular use of the toothpaste.
•In comparison to my previous whitening brand, Colgate Optic White Oxygen proved to be more effective. The combination of the toothpaste and whitening pen offered a comprehensive solution that outperformed my previous routine.
•The standout feature for me was the convenience and effectiveness of the Overnight Whitening Pen. Its portability and ease of use set it apart from other whitening products I've tried.
•The visible results and overall effectiveness make me inclined to repurchase both the Colgate Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste and Overnight Whitening Pen.
•Without a doubt, I would highly recommend these products to others seeking a reliable and efficient whitening solution. The noticeable results and user-friendly application make the Colgate Optic White Oxygen Duo a standout choice in the crowded market of dental care products.
Overall, my experience with Colgate Optic White Oxygen has been exceptional, delivering on its promises and leaving me with a brighter, whiter smile.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments