4.7 31 0.5
Copy of Colgate-Naturals-Range-400x400.jpg
Toothpastes, Floss June 09, 2021 1178
Committed to it's promise!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I most enjoyed that the toothpaste taste was unique and not fixed on the traditional taste of toothpaste. It all had a unique taste and feeling. Each toothpaste resulted in a different result which I could see after using each over three days separately. I definitely think the promises provided by each variant lived up to its promise.
I liked that it explained that it was vegan, gluten free and sugar free clearly. The sugar free aspect we found helpful in our household we have diabetes, that information can sometimes be hidden away. I enjoyed learning about the different ingredients and their benefits. It was interesting to learn that Charcoal has the ability to whiten teeth and the natural soothing powers on anise seeds. The flavour and ingredient choices were both on trend and sensible.
The recycling instructions were clear and easy to understand. This can be helpful for people who are at the beginning of their sustainable lifestyle journey. Colgate has started a movement for other toothpaste companies to start thinking about their environmental impact too.
I loved the packaging of the toothpaste and thought it conveyed its purpose clearly.
I also enjoyed the easy-to-use tube and lids. Seen as the lids were also recyclable, I was happy they were attached to the tube.
Overall testing this product was educational and fun. I will continue supporting Colgate. I loved the attention to detail in all aspects of the product. I look forward to seeing what is next and how they will expand the recyclable tubes across all their products.
G
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply