Review Detail

4.7 26 0.5
Oils and Gels June 23, 2014 765
Undeniably amazing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What I love the most about coconut oil is that is NATURAL. no fragrances and anything that could possibly irritate my skin or scalp. As everyone has mentioned this miracle product can be almost everything. This is how I use it to soften, strengthen and grow my natural hair.

1. MOISTURIZER/SPRITZER:

Because virgin changes state from liquid/solid in different temperatures it lends itself to different containers. Use an old spray bottle, melt your coconut oil in a bowl in the microwave, pour it into the spray bottle then add some warm water and voila- daily spritzer!

I use this to spray may hair almost every morning especially if I haven't done anything to it the night before. Or (secret), I carry it in my bag and spritz throughout the day when I feel heat has worn out my strands.

2. LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER:

Because this is an oil its best for moisturizing and strengthening weak strands and not leaving your scalp layered wit thick product.

After an evening wash(with conditioner) or event wetting your hair with warm water, towel dry your hair and rub some coconut oil through your hair and scalp. Tie or braid your hair into four sections to seal in moisture, wrap your head in a sating scarf and your hair is soft, stretched and strengthened the next morning.

3. FOR EVEN-TONED SKIN:
Steps:
1. Steam or wash face
2. To dry, lightly dab with a towel without completely drying it
3. Apply coconut oil

This is best done the night before, the heat from warm water opens your pores improving the absorption potential of the coconut oil.

Result: Soft skin, improved appearance of black heads and improved skin tone

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply