Review Detail

4.7 26 0.5
Oils and Gels June 23, 2014 778
Coconut Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok, first let me tell you that coconut oil is a WONDER PRODUCT. Not only can you eat it and cook with it BUT you can use it for your beauty needs as well, hair body nails, coconut oil has a use.

For my hair I like to apply coconut oil at night, wrap my hair in a disposable shower cap and sleep with my hair like thirst, in the morning I do a double shampoo and condition and wash all the remnants away. If you don't have the time to do that you can apply to your hair leave for 20-30 minutes while blowing hot air from a hair dryer onto it and then wash out.
This leaves your hair silky, smooth and shiny, it's my favorite way to use coconut oil.

For nails and hands you can use coconut oil in place of hand cream or cuticle oil, in fact it is so good for your hands and nails because it is one hundred percent natural!

For your face/ body, you can use coconut oil to treat acne, eczema, pigmentation, and many more. It is perfect for applying just after your bath but like most oils will take a while to soak into you skin. Don't forget a little goes a long way. It is great as an all over body moisturizer and leaves your skin feeling supple and smooth, with a healthy glow.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply