Coach Eau de Parfum Spray.jpg
Fragrances November 16, 2016 307
Coach New York Eau de Parfum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello poppets!

I am SO happy and excited and grateful that I got sent this perfume to review!! It is absolutely gorgeous, both in scent and in aesthetics. The style is classic and the attention to detail is lovely - the spray top and the tags are reminiscent of the Coach bag line, and of course there is the subtle and pretty horse-drawn coach emblem. The perfume definitely draws compliments and can be used daily because of its pretty and playful smell, but it can definitely also be worn at night time, where it will make you feel sexy and flirty. The scent is long lasting but not overpowering. If you are looking for a pretty, feminine fragrance, I would definitely recommend this perfume! After shooting the video with my friend Katie, she said she is putting it on her Christmas list because it smells so good!

It is a fragrance of contrasts, as at first it smells fruity and floral, but it ends with a musky base; therefore, as I said, it is perfect for any time of the day. Though the beautiful Chloe Grace Moretz is used for the advertising campaign, this is not to say that this fragrance is only for young people, but it is definitely suited for those that are young at heart!

Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin for sending this fragrance to me, I am in LOVE (and you will be too)!!

Lots of love xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Coach Perfume Roadtrip & Review ♡ || Beauty Bulletin || #BBRecruitReview #BBDay40
Coach Perfume Roadtrip & Review ♡ || Beauty Bulletin || #BBRecruitReview #BBDay40
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply