Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 05, 2013 135
Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment 7ml:
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’m obsessed with all things Clinique ever since my consult! I’ve used their 3-step samples for my skin and their 7Day Scrub sample and am absolutely hooked on the effects their products have made to my skin. When it came time to purchase some full sized products I instantly l=turned to their moisture surge mask and their superbalm lip treatment to treat my skin into welcoming Spring.

I have to confess, at R160 for a mere 7ml it is a luxury purchase for me and one I make 3-4 times a year. When I think of how one little teeny-weeny tube lasts me 3-4months then I’m a little consoled by its ridiculous price tag. Quite honestly if you’re a first time buyer of this product, you like me, will be looking at this small tube and the massive size of the box and wonder how Clinique could ever do this to you. LOL, that regrettable sensation wears off when you find yourself getting hooked to this fabulous lip treatment.

Again, with their signature minimal nature, the packaging is a light green with darkened green writing and their C for Clinique in silver. This treatment is for every skin type as it is clear and so goes with every tone and shade of skin. The balm is 100%Fragrance Free and Allergy tested, ensuring only the best quality for your skin. This is a clever and unique formula from Clinique as it offers many benefits from one small tube. It instantly hydrates damaged and parched lips leaving it looking full, moisturized and healthy. Due to it adding comfort cushioning, it plumps up lips to their maximum potential and gives you an almost bee-stung look, this look is amplified when a great colour lippie is used over.

The size always manages to surprise me every time I purchase a tube as it feels like a little sample sized product, Clinique should really consider upping the size to a 15ml instead. Although the size is daunting, it really emphasises the saying that “dynamite comes in small packages” as this wonder treatment helps combat dry chaffed lips and smoothes out the little crevices. This allows for the smoothest of lipstick applications and lips that are super smooth and supple always! It’s a great buy pre, during and post winter to ensure lips always look, feel and stay perfect.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply