fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums June 13, 2016 315
Clinique Pep-Start: A Peppy recommendation!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Can an eye cream really make you look “wide awake” even if you haven’t slept or gotten your full eight hours of sleep?? That is what Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream claims to do and I had to put it to the test and have a girl’s night out knowing I would have to be up at 6am and get ready for work the next day.

The first thing I love about this eye cream is packaging!! I always say I am a sucker for nice things and the Clinique Pep-Start packing is amazing!! The product is housed in an opaque/orange plastic squeeze tube with a plastic see-through cap, and it has a ball-tip applicator. When I first looked at it, I was a little confused and I realised dispensing it is just a snap (pop the ball tip applicator up {instructions are included on the packaging} and squeeze the desired amount). You need to use the ball applicator to spread the eye cream on which gives it a cooling effect.

I actually like the cream. It is lightly emollient and it glides on with ease and feels and leaves your eyes instantly hydrated. I have oily skin, so some people who have the same skin care issues as me might be a little scared to use it but TRUST ME it will give you that “OOMPH” you need for your 8am meeting and I think all skin types will appreciate the light hydration the formula provides (especially in winter)! It sinks into the skin easily without feeling sticky afterwards AND it works well under other skincare beauty products or makeup… (Bet you didn’t see that one coming)!!!

Since we are still speaking about formula, Pep-Start eye cream is fragrance-free and includes some great moisture-retaining ingredients, such as glycerine, dimethicone, butyrospermum parlii (shea butter) and squalane. What I love the most about this product is that it also includes some ingredients that help improve the appearance of the skin in the eye area when it comes to SIGNS OF AGING!! I always say…it is better to prevent than to fix; so if you are in your mid-late 20’s this is going to be your HOLY-GRAIL when it comes to signs of aging around your eyes.

So did the Clinique Pep-Start eye cream give me that instant pep I needed in the morning after my crazy night out with the girls??YES…I wouldn’t say my eyes were de-puffed in 30 seconds, but I would definitely say it has enough good going for it that it comes highly recommend and getting my highest rating for an eye cream.

Maybe it’s just me but I didn’t see the difference in 3 seconds BUT I definitely saw the difference after 3-5 minutes. I would say apply the eye cream 5 minutes before you get to work to see full and proper results.
Other than that, Clinique Pep-Start eye cream is a good investment ladies!! It's packaging, texture, and let’s not forget the beneficial ingredients make this eye cream a “Peppy Recommendation”!!

XOXO

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply