Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams December 05, 2014 307
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray really does bring great relief to thirsty skin. It is not meant to substitute your normal moisturiser, but rather as a pick-me-up during the day. It is a great product and quite versatile:
- It's great when your skin feels dry throughout the day and you need to get rid of the tightness. A pump or three brings immediate relief
- It does not shift your makeup at all, IF you use just enough to relieve tightness. When you over-spray, it can make your mascara wet
- The spray is a fine mist and won't spray big droplets on your face
- This is great when you are in an air-conditioned office of sorts and your face needs extra hydration throughout the day
- I also use this when I over-powdered my face after applying foundation, it takes away the cakey look. Just spray a few pumps on your face after applying powder, and wait a few seconds for it to dry before continuing with your makeup
- I sometimes use it before or/and after applying a full coverage foundation. It does NOT set your makeup but it does add radiance of the slightest bit, or should I rather say it takes away the dullness of a full coverage foundation
- This really does not cause breakouts on my combination skin; it doesn't contain any oils
- It is not a long-term solution for dehydration, but is a superb short-term fix when your face needs an instant pick-me-up

I would also add that it lasts a reasonable amount of time. I've had it for about six weeks, I use it 2-3 times a day during the week at work (thus, not on weekends), and I have used about a third (still 2/3 to go). Would definitely repurchase, I think it's worth its price tag.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
KB
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply