4.8 3 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels March 06, 2012 189
Clinique mild clarifying lotion
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At first I did not like this product , I found that it had an awful smell and I hated the texture of it on my skin but as time went by , I ran out of my toner so I decided to give this another shot because as they say everything deserves a second chance! .. So anyways I applied it on my face and was dramatically questioning myself on why I never liked it before .. This cleanser removes all the dirt and impurities from your skin like no other! It leaves it looking healthy and the chemicals don't react with my skin .one thing I love about this is that its clinically formulated , allergy tested and wait for it wait for it, its 100% fragrance free!!! I've also realized that the smell was quite decent - I really have noo idea on what had come across me previously! This is my essential and I cannot live without this thing! It removes excess dirt even after you wash your face! - try it you would be surprised!

You can purchase this at red square ( Edgars ) and I have no idea to how much it was as it was gifted to me
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
December 15, 2013
Fantastic review! I also love Clinique products, but they are a bit expensive sadly :(
A
atomickitten
December 17, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

lol thats true:( i hardly purchase them these days i stick to the simple range:)
B
beautydivanaz
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply