Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes February 15, 2011 219
Good within the 3-Step System, Average as an Individual Product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

An all-round good-but-not-lifechanging face wash, likewise in the brick version.

Although, I've never used it without it's accompanying Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (I have used this in Skin Type 3), I find the texture a little on the gel-like side for a cleanser, which was a little wierd, as I'm used to using products with more texture & micro-particles.

The product's performance is a B+ because it does actually prepare the skin well for subsequent products in the 3-Step System and beyond, like a smoother makeup application. I love that it also contains no fragrance!

I do find that my skin's natural oiliness springs up again a little after midday, and that I still do experience breakout from time to time on my T-Zone. This product does however restore the balance to my natural tone and texture.

Surprisingly, IT DID VERY WELL IN THE EUROPEAN WINTER when I was studying in Germany. My skin immediately cleared up, my skin became much less oily, and my pores shrunk immensely! I didn't use as much makeup during this time, because I simply didn't need it. The bottle design is amazing in it's modernity and looks great in my bathroom cabinet, although it's not travel-friendly.

I've yet to purchase this product again, because I feel that there are so many newer products that deliver better results on my oily skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply