4.5 7 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 18, 2010 336
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh wow ! this just does not disappoint.
I always get this as a sample whenever I buy Clinique products . I dont think that its a brand that I am ever going to stop using .

High impact is like an understatement for this mascara , I have quite a few brands of mascara and love them all but by far this one stands out .
Even people in the office always compliment how full and long my lashes look when wearing this .

The mascara gives a long lasting effect , it does not wear out and clump throughout the day . It looks as if it was just applied on at any part of the day .
Application is so effortless because the brush separates your lashes as it applies the product which makes them look extra long . Just one coat of this is enough to make your eyes pop. And if you doing a smokey eye - go ahead and apply a second layer its amazing !

Also let me tell you how easy it is to remove it , its not like other mascaras where you have to practically soak your eye with an eye make up remover . A gentle wipe with your remover is all it takes . The product removes easily and effortlessly.

Definitely worth having in your make up kit .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply