Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 18, 2010 336
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The moment I started experimenting with makeup, I realized that a little bit of freshness to the eyes can freshen up an entire face. That’s when I figured out the importance of mascara. One swipe and your eyes look awake. Add drama and volume to your lashes with just a few coats of black.

I have a craving for mascaras. Volume, length, curl, waterproof, non-waterproof, I have them all. But nevertheless I keep wanting more. So on one such find, I came across the Clinique High Impact Mascara.

This mascara gives VOLUME AND LENGTH.People thought I was wearing falsies but I was not!

With one coat of high impact my lashes are both volumised and lengthened whilst still looking quite natural. A second coat adds more volume however my lashes do still look a little spindly but I've never found a mascara that can counteract this and I think this is just down to me having fine lashes, If you have thicker lashes than mine then two coats will more than likely make your lashes look amazing.

There are two colours, Black and Black/Brown and I always choose the black version which is exactly as it says - Black, There's nothing worse than buying a 'Jet Black' mascara and ending up with grey lashes. It also has pretty good lasting power, If I put it on at 7am it still looks good at 7pm, by 11pm or so it does tend to flake a little but I don't think that is too bad and I don't get any smudging under the eye either. It's also very easy to remove and doesn't cause my lashes to come out the way a few other long lasting formulas do.

I genuinely like this mascara and I think It's worth it's price tag. It's not innovative and doesn't have flashy packaging but it does exactly what it's supposed to do and I like that in a mascara. If your looking for an easy to use mascara that will give you lovely long lashes every time without fail then this is the product for you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply