Review Detail

4.3 13 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 07, 2012 384
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'll start off by saying what I don't like about this product:

Firstly, it has no SPF which is not really a deal breaker for me but it would be nice if they came out with an SPF version of the lotion.

Secondly, if you're purchasing the Clinique Skincare System in those wonderful little packs, then you're going to end up with the pump-less version of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (DDML) which is a shame because towards the end of the bottle, you're left with a substantial amount of product you just can't get out. The pump version is larger and so much more convenient to use.

Now on to all the things I love about DDM: It really does replenish and moisturize skin. It does so without leaving a greasy and uncomfortable feeling on the skin. After the first use, you'll immediately notice a glow and an improvement in skin texture.

I prefer using the 125ml pump bottle instead of the 50ml pump-less version of the product. Also, I only really about 2 pumps of product for my whole face and in this way, I don't have to worry about wasting any lotion. The 125ml DDML retails for R310.00 and will last a really long time.

Clinique counters usually always give out free samples if you're unsure about your skin type or if you'd like to try out the range before buying so I would definitely recommend visiting the counters and asking for a sample.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply