Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers January 08, 2015 180
Oh baby, those lips
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am SUCH a newbie and already SUCH a fan to lip crayons! Clinique's iconic Chubby Stick is the leader of the pack in this regard and this year they p(l)umped up the variety by adding the Baby Tint to their range.

I tried the shade in Flowering Freesia and when I saw the vivid purple tube, I thought ... mmmmhh, not my thing. As I popped off the cap and tried the shade, I found out the opposite. Instead of a vibrant purple, this was a beautiful, soft, sheer hue that will give your pout tons of moisture! Easy to apply without the fuss of dabbing and lining like a lipstick, this is the perfect addition to your staples-of-staples, bare-necessity, five-minutes-or-less makeup bag! You will get away with nothing but a subtle, sexy sheer tint.

I love this and will happily save up for the other shades. In my very honest opinion, this is pricey and there are cheaper varieties of lip crayons available, but for a high-quality product with no funky ingredients, look no further than the iconic brand, Clinique.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
January 08, 2015
I need this in my life!!! I love having luscious lips:)
K
KhomotsoB
(Updated: February 19, 2015) February 19, 2015
Bright colours i LIKE. Will sure try them out.

#CliniqueAllinWhite Beauty Bulletin Clinique SA
Z
ZaShandu
February 19, 2015
Texture is amazing
N
Nikkita01
February 22, 2015
Oh baby, those lips!!!!
J
JaydeJazzelleRennie
4 results - showing 1 - 4