Review Detail

4.3 4 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters September 18, 2010 252
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Iced Lotus:
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is yet another sample product from Clinique which I have simply come to adore!

This is a beautifully packaged blush that goes on super smooth without creasing or caking. The colour is highly pigmented and delivers outstanding quality and longevity. The blush is a 3.1g sample, which is relatively large and so has lasted me quite a while now; I imagine the full sized product lasting around 6-9 months if used daily.

As mine was a sample, it did not come with an applicator brush; the full-sized product however does. The blush comes housed in a very simple and modern compact. The flip-lid is a beautiful sleek silver mirror whereas the base is white with a grey circular sticker underneath with all the details of the product in silver. Once open, a sphere of glistening pink welcomes you whilst the top lid has a mirror. Such convenience and attention to detail, its something you don’t normally expect from a sample product. That was one reason as to why I made the decision to purchase a full-sized blush from Clinique.

The blush is a light frosty pink with flecks of silver, hence it being named Iced Lotus. Even if applied with fingertips, it goes on smoothly. The formula is easily blendible meaning the colour can be built upon to create various degrees of intensity. The colour is true to what you see and provides a fresh natural looking colour on cheeks. It is long lasting and doesn’t need a touch-up at midday, yet a little extra added on after 5pm makes it stand out for a quick night out look.

I always thought Indian skin tones could never pull off a light icy pink hue, but after some YouTube videos and a trip to my closest Clinique counter, I was able to learn how to apply the desired colour to suit my skin tone as well as face shape. The pink looks refreshing and youthful and not tacky as what I assumed it would.

I love the consistency of the blush and how the colour can be adapted to suit so many different skin tones, this colour really brings out my feminine charm and makes me feel extra girly and demure. I have purchased a much richer terracotta colour in full-size but still turn to this frosty pink to give me a youthful and contradictory look when I’m rocking toughened up clothes

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply