Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Fragrances February 06, 2015 715
The White Queen In Me!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

While reading reviews for the Clinique Aromatics in White, I am surely smiling....
If anyone doesn't believe that this is the next best Clinique product, please send them to Beauty Bulletin to read reviews. :)

I really am in love with the white bottle design - it is attractive and it looks clean and pure!
It's not my signature fragrance yet simply because I don't yet own one :)
But when I did my research and went on a smelling spree > it uplifted my mood.
I wore the signature scent with fierceness yet I felt so feminine.
My mind began walking through a botanical garden, or a moss ladened forest after a rainfall ~ fresh, crisp, earthy, green and mossy. It's the equivalent of how one could easily perceive clothes would smell if hung on a clothesline in a botanical garden after a rainfall.

As with any fragrance, olfactory senses, and body chemistry, determine if one likes a fragrance or not. Yet I believe that the not too strong scent, is attractive to almost every beauty who is blessed to come across one. The notes feature violet leaves, Sichuan pepper, rose, orange blossom, patchouli, musk, benzoin, amber and vanilla.

I own scent I am proud to call my own, however, would like to also own the lovely floral bottle of Clinique Aromatics in White.

The cost is quite reasonable and I am very impressed -
R660: 30ml
R865: 50 ml
R1135: 100ml
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 25, 2015
#?WIN? ?#?BeautyBulletin?
M
Madibo